ZORA is an NFT marketplace protocol. It never goes down, it’s composable, immutable, universally accessible, and censorship-resistant. ZORA V3 includes some novel mechanisms that incentivize platforms built on the protocol, as well as a groundbreaking modular architectural design that allows for a permissionless system that can continue to deploy new versions.
ZORA has raised a total of $60M in funding from prominent investors like Paradigm and Coinbase Ventures. They don’t have an own token but could launch one in the future. Early users who’ve bought, listed or sold NFTs and also tried out their testnet may get an airdrop if they launch an own token.
- Visit the ZORA website.
- Connect your ETH wallet.
- Now list, sell or buy NFTs.
- Visit their testnet page, add ZORA testnet to Metamask from the testnet page.
- Get some Goerli ETH from here.
- Now bridge the testnet ETH to ZORA testnet from here.
- Early users who’ve interacted with the platform and done testnet actions may get an airdrop if they launch an own token.
- Please note that there is no guarantee that they will do an airdrop to the early users of the platform. It’s only speculation.