Your thoughts and suggestions on the following Aptos collaborations

Your thoughts and suggestions on the following Aptos collaborations. As we know, Aptos went very loud to the mainnet. Many projects from other networks now want to make their products on Aptos. What high-profile collaborations do you think we will see before the end of 2022? :tada:

9 Likes

I think we need partnerships with twitter :slightly_smiling_face: and hopefully we will see that soon :grin: :rocket:

4 Likes

yep, i also think so) it will be a great collaboration

3 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

4 Likes

i want an integration with metamask)

3 Likes

yeah! with twitter, also after Elon bought it) it will be a cool collab

4 Likes

I hope that they have collab with Meta and become official Meta blockchain

1 Like

Same story like Durov and his crypto, he is abandon it because of SEC , now integrate it in telegram

In this case they can use Sui as well…

Hope they choose Aptos :sparkling_heart:

Me also :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Love you Aptos

Collabs with Meta and Twitter. I hope it will be great

4 Likes

absolutely agree with you guys) :+1:

3 Likes

waiting for a bunch of new collaborations in 2023 :grinning:

3 Likes

sure! we all are tired of a bearish market( and we hope bullrun will go on 2023 :rocket:

3 Likes

:handshake: Aptos and Google Cloud are partnering up again - and we’ve got big plans for 2023!

Today, we announced the launch of a new accelerator program with Google Cloud , among other initiatives to serve the community. The partnership coincides with Google’s bigger move into web3.

The Block article covering the announcement at Token2049: The Block: Aptos and Google Cloud unveil partnership, plan for accelerator program

See Mo Shaikh’s tweet thread that explains the partnership here: https://twitter.com/moshaikhs/status/1590736779652395008

And this is just the beginning :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

yeah! See Aptos in TOP 10 on CMC soon :rocket:

3 Likes

Sure) Just open your message in 2023 and you will see)

3 Likes

Let’s keep working and awaiting

3 Likes