Working with the Aptos community. Raise activity

Wow… Looking forward to it :eyes:

1 Like

I saw draft version of the work. He looks really nice. I’m looking forward to the launch.

2 Likes

Participation in quests will produce new knowledge for each of the community, acquire skills using various types of activity, such as searching and systematizing information on the project, conducting research in the educational environment. a) its funny and interesting b) it makes you smarter
It would be great if after completing the quest there will be a picture that we can share on twitter and other social networks to invite other people to participate! And so that after the quest there were correct answers, so that everyone could check themselves :slight_smile: This is a great job on yourself, checking yourself how much information you have about the project and learning something new is always useful! We are all waiting :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

We have a partnership with Blocto, the winners AptosQuests will receive an NFT on the floats.city platform as a reward, you will need a Blocto wallet to claim it.

In the future, we want to work with other services, as well as within the ecosystem, when the necessary functionality for this appears.

We continue to work hard, we will create event topic on the forum when we are ready to launch! :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Mmmondayy :eyes:

2 Likes

Soooo, we’re starting :grin:

5 Likes

This is a pretty good idea.

1 Like

Let’s cooperate, i have similar proposal

3 Likes

I agree. Now is as good a time as any!

1 Like

The idea is very interesting and correct, the main thing is to submit it correctly.
I agree that quizzes or something like this increases the activity, and if, in addition, the best get some kind of NFT for it, then everyone will try to win them. Thus, people will not only increase the activity, but also learn more about the project by looking for answers to questions in the quiz.
I would also advise myself to do some official contests in Discord once a month, as was already done here on the forum, for the best infographics, videos, comics related to Aptos, this will also increase the activity in Discord and on Twitter or YouTube at the request of Aptos. :rocket: :+1:
After all, the community plays a very big role in projects :handshake: :heart:

4 Likes

This is a good idea

1 Like

Follow me on twitter
www.twitter.com/@Demmee00

2 Likes

Thank you very much for this informations friends! :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks, very interesting news

1 Like

@discobot

phrase it

1 Like

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

3 Likes

@discobot display help

1 Like

I currently know how to do the following things:

@discobot start {name-of-tutorial}

Starts an interactive tutorial just for you, in a personal message. {name-of-tutorial} can be one of: tutorial, advanced tutorial.

@discobot roll 2d6

:game_die: 3, 6

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: To want to be what one can be is purpose in life. — Cynthia Ozick

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it

2 Likes

@xnftrocky @discobot

1 Like

Good project!

1 Like