Working with the Aptos community. Raise activity

although it is quite possible that the team has already come up with something unusual and exciting for us

2 Likes

Another idea to hold e just quizzes that no doubt will attract an audience, but also to do some kinds of contests (not complicated type of best meme, best tweet) Cool that we want to expand information about our cool project

2 Likes

Yes, that’s what I’m trying to do. During the next week I will try to make a small website and let it be tested by a small audience.

3 Likes

Thank you very much, I will be ready to help with testing

4 Likes

Cool! The main thing is to come up with the concept itself and the framework. I think we can help with the elaboration of specific tasks in this puzzle

2 Likes

I really liked the idea of ​​quizzes in the context of technical problems. I believe that this kind of activity should not only bring people together in a family, but also bring some value to the ecosystem. Stimulating the development of knowledge in the community is what we need.

3 Likes

Yes you are right! Thank you for your opinion!
Now we are developing a site with quests, its backbone will be the material on the Aptos project.

It should be an exciting process of learning something new and completing quests.
At the end, we even plan to give users, those who reach the final, to mint nft or something like that.
Kind of an achievement.
But creating something is a rather painstaking process, we will try to present our project in the next 10 days! :muscle:

5 Likes

This is the best marketing move :grin: :grin:

3 Likes

I support your idea, because there really are certain cycles of community activity everywhere, ups and downs, I also think that it is necessary to do different events, activities to keep the growth of the Aptos community. :rocket:

4 Likes

wow, a site with quests! looking forward to check it out

3 Likes

We will try to launch next week.
P.s. there will be gifts :eyes:

8 Likes

Wow… Looking forward to it :eyes:

1 Like

I saw draft version of the work. He looks really nice. I’m looking forward to the launch.

2 Likes

Participation in quests will produce new knowledge for each of the community, acquire skills using various types of activity, such as searching and systematizing information on the project, conducting research in the educational environment. a) its funny and interesting b) it makes you smarter
It would be great if after completing the quest there will be a picture that we can share on twitter and other social networks to invite other people to participate! And so that after the quest there were correct answers, so that everyone could check themselves :slight_smile: This is a great job on yourself, checking yourself how much information you have about the project and learning something new is always useful! We are all waiting :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

We have a partnership with Blocto, the winners AptosQuests will receive an NFT on the floats.city platform as a reward, you will need a Blocto wallet to claim it.

In the future, we want to work with other services, as well as within the ecosystem, when the necessary functionality for this appears.

We continue to work hard, we will create event topic on the forum when we are ready to launch! :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Mmmondayy :eyes:

2 Likes

Soooo, we’re starting :grin:

5 Likes

This is a pretty good idea.

1 Like

Let’s cooperate, i have similar proposal

3 Likes

I agree. Now is as good a time as any!

1 Like