Why solana dump has a positive effect on Aptos?

After scam Ftx , solana dropped because it was Sam’s pocket blockchain .
Do you think developers will want to cost their projects on solana in the near future ? Many projects will choose aptos as an alternative, this will make the ecosystem develop faster . Now there is a bit of fud about the investment of ftx ventures, but you should understand that the unlocks are only in a year and I don’t think that Sam will press the button sell by makert . Maybe there is no internet in the prison at all ))

I think the current price of $4.3 is a great opportunity. That’s less than 2x the price of the funds ($2.7), they are used to taking at least 10x . Now they are taking away tokens from paper hands . As always, only diamond hands will earn .

Comment your thoughts and like this post

16 Likes

I think Aptos is facing a great challenge to encourage developers to migrate to their network. If it goes to that, it will become a snowball over time and we will gain great speed. As for the blocked funds, it is difficult to determine whether there will be a spectacular sale, we are still far from this date, only closer to unblocking we will be able to say something more.

6 Likes

You’re right

5 Likes

It’s up to MM, but I don’t sell Aptos, I follow the further development of the ecosystem :+1:

6 Likes

what is your average purchase price ?

4 Likes

Zero, if you know what I mean) :wink:

4 Likes

I know , 300 or 150 ?

3 Likes

300, but I think to spend a little more from personal funds)

[image] :wink:

3 Likes

this is time for APTOS to shining more brighter then solana while market in bearish

3 Likes

believe in it :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Correct! Developer talent and the quality and quantity of the same will be the deciding factor.

2 Likes

Correct that’s perfect

4 Likes

Yeah, sounds like the thuth

2 Likes

kogta aptos po 100?

4 Likes

near future

i think it dfntly has! but a negative too :sleepy:

1 Like

I hope them both will be concurrents

1 Like