Why people fail in crypto

WENT INTO RESEARCH ON WHY PEOPLE FAIL IN CRYPTO AND HERE’S WHAT I CAN SAY

READ, LEARN AND TAKE CORRECTIONS :point_down:

1. People tend to follow noise. People are only after the hyped project that they already missed/have low chances of getting in and refuse to give attention to the hidden alphas

2. People don’t wanna research but wanna make money. The truth is, you can’t be rich in a particular field without acquiring the required knowledge that would help you. Even if you gamble and stumble upon money, you will lose it because you will end up trying to gamble more and then lose it all

3. People like depending on other people to make it, this also reflects back to No3.
    The world is PVP if you depend on others there are high chances you will be used as an exit liquidity

4. A great percentage of failure is due to lack of knowledge on alpha hunting.
    This is like a summary of all the points stated above. Now people would ask questions like, what is alpha hunting, how do we go about it etc.

Alpha hunting is just a process of you going through all the required resources to discover a hidden gem.
This process combines Researching and Understanding

To become a good researcher, you need to read almost everything you see, relate it to past history and figure out possible outcomes.
I know the questions going on on your head, now let me answer it, we all know what is called “whitepapers”. A white paper is a document that provides a researcher the necessary information about a particular crypto project. Read white papers, combine it with other tools such as medium, YouTube, Twitter.

Also, join some cool community, nobody is perfect and nobody has it all in web3. A good alpha community is just a set of people who came together and decided to channel time into researching and hunting for the benefit of one another. You can create one and add like minded people.

This isn’t all but this should give you and insight and a rethought about what you’ve been doing in web3.
Goodluck finding your life changing gem.

15 Likes

Word!!! You are right fam. Nice write up

4 Likes

Absolutely right brother

4 Likes

To me , lack of consistency

5 Likes

It’s expirience bro! You are right

4 Likes

Indepth analysis :clap:

2 Likes

thanks great info bro