WHY MAKE MONEY?🤔 For many, it seems obvious... Well, it's clear the more money the better. BUT! It is not that simple

Answer the question honestly: do you have been doing daily, meaningful actions aimed at earning money for the last six months?

Those who answered “NO” still do not understand why they should earn. After all, who understands, does.

Here’s what I think about it :point_down:

:white_check_mark: Money is often the key to a dream.

I, for example, want to have a blog for 5 million and change people’s lives.

:white_check_mark: Money gives you the opportunity to do what you love, not what you need.

:white_check_mark: Money gives freedom: you decide where to be, what to do and when.

:white_check_mark: Money gives peace and confidence in the future

:white_check_mark: Money gives free time when you start hiring people

:white_check_mark: Money gives a brighter and more comfortable life: travel, accommodation, cars, clothes, rest

:white_check_mark: Money gives access to great people

:white_check_mark: Money provides an opportunity to influence the world.

:white_check_mark: Money gives health. After all, a person working from 8 to 18 has less time and energy for sports. And it is also possible to eat better. And also less stress for fear of their lives.

There is also the phrase “Money spoils a man”. I will tell you what. All my friends, who earn 1 million + rubles a month, are extremely caring, loving and sensible people.

Make your own conclusions👇

5 Likes

Nice thoughts as much as people would love to say money is the root of all evil they usually forget its advantages

2 Likes
1 Like

good ! very nice bro

BlockquoteNice thoughts as much as people would love to say money is the root of all evil they usually forget its advantages

https://twitter.com/Pepecoin_comnty/status/1654771672850001921?s=20

2 Likes

https://forum.aptoslabs.com/t/your-favorite-aptos-projects-eng-pl/148996?u=huldakinzer070

How to position you self for airdrops.âś… - #12 by jason4185 :ok_hand: :grinning: :ok_hand:

Nice thread :heart_eyes:

1 Like