Why Do You Think Aptos Beats Them All?

I created this topic to help us take the debate out there and to make you confident as you share Aptos news with your peers.
In particular, I wanted us to understand more about Aptos Launch
There are two ways to understand Aptos Launch.

1. For projects, AptosLaunch is the first decentralized launchpad on the Aptos Network.
  2. For Individuals, Aptos Launch offers a combined tier-based and lottery allocation model to ensure fair rewards distribution for all token holders. It comes embedded with an insurance feature to safeguard investors’ principal capital, tailoring to everyone’s risk appetite.

So why Aptos?
Aptos Uses Block-STM Technology

Block-STM technology creates an engine that efficiently handles smart contracts. The Aptos blockchain engine relies on parallel execution to handle multiple transactions at once.

Aptos Uses Move Programming Language

One of the things that makes Aptos so appealing is its custom programming language called Move. This language is able to handle unique needs of developers, its secure than other programming languages and developers can define custom resources that can’t be copied or discarded, making it much more difficult for malicious entities to control the Aptos blockchain.

Aptos Uses BFT Consensus Protocol

Instead of using a consensus protocol that has to follow the order of transactions, Aptos decouples the two processes and lets them run parallel to each other. This reduces latency while increasing speed.

Finally, in terms of : Usability, Performance, Reliability and Scalability - below is WHY APTOS IS DIFFERENT FROM THE REST:

1. The Aptos blockchain is faster than Ethereum in terms of speed

2. Aptos is more reliable than Solana. Solana has had notable outages and downgrades since its launch.

3. Both Avalanche and Aptos have very impressive performances, but the Aptos blockchain excels in usability. Avalanche has high gas fees. Aptos has low gas fees has high performance.

Over to you now:
What do you think? Lets get your views in the chat below

22 Likes

Aptos is a whole new blockchain experience, so wouldn’t be surprised for what’s to come!!

11 Likes

Aptos is something else.

5 Likes

Aptos project is really something great :sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

Yes it is. Just wait for the mainnet lunch.

3 Likes

I believe Aptos will lead big time

3 Likes

Welcome on board. Yeah, success all the way.

2 Likes
  1. speed
  2. gaz fee
  3. reliable
4 Likes

In terms of scalability, its unlimited. Many projects will be deployed to this chain.

2 Likes

Low fees and reliability will be the differentiator. Can’t wait to learn more about Aptos.

1 Like

Aptos is very unique and innovative, future development Movers

2 Likes

Welcome. Its so nice having you here.

1 Like

The devs have already mapped it out. And they are working day and night to make it a reality. Sure many projects are deploying here.

1 Like

We are so happy to have you. Yeah, we are really going to learn from each other. We are a family here.

2 Likes

U ar right abt dat :blush:

3 Likes

Welcome it’s nice to have you here

3 Likes

Aptos project is something good

3 Likes

Yeah , it is fellow :hugs:

2 Likes

I am relatively new to involvement in the project from the very beginning. A lot to learn, but looking forward to it.

1 Like

Don’t worry about that, you are so early here. I bet you’ll forever be grateful that you are here. You will learn so much here.

1 Like