when i can reach trust level 3
Keep contributing to this forum every day. Don’t think about levels, it will automatically happen!
when i can reach trust level 2
thanx i well do it
well said, enjoy the process and the community
To get to trust level 3, in the last 100 days…
- Must have visited at least 50% of days
- Must have replied to at least 10 different non-PM topics
- Of topics created in the last 100 days, must have viewed 25% (capped at 500)
- Of posts created in the last 100 days, must have read 25% (capped at 20k)
- Must have received 20 likes, and given 30 likes.*
- Must not have received more than 5 spam or offensive flags (with unique posts and unique users for each, confirmed by a moderator)
- Must not have been suspended or silenced in the last 6 months
- These likes must be across a minimum number of different users (1/5 the number), across a minimum number of different days (1/4 the number). Likes cannot be from PMs.
All of the above criteria must be true to achieve trust level 3. Furthermore, unlike other trust levels, you can lose trust level 3 status. If you dip below these requirements in the last 100 days, you will be demoted back to Member. However, in order to avoid constant promotion/demotion situations, there is a 2-week grace period immediately after gaining Trust Level 3 during which you will not be demoted.
all of this are obtained from : https://blog.discourse.org/2018/06/understanding-discourse-trust-levels
thanks helpfull info bro
what is PM Topics ?
Minimum 100 Days
well be intentional about using this platform to promote aptos, you might be lucky enough to get it
read this article its talk about everything that you need about trust levels good luck
waiting for mine too
wen? wen lv3 haha
I think it takes consistency and self determination
Be more active and interactive it will come dude.