Guys, do you planning to buy Aptos token? When if not now?
I will wait a little more time and watch the market situation. And what about you?
I bought and will buy more
Do it like dollar cost average.
Every time is a good buy.
already bought, not going to buy more
I think you should allocate capital and buy in batches to optimize
yesterday as always ;D
I bought it yesterday. Nice price for it I think. But in future may be more tasty price
Already bought and sent to liquidity pools
Yes, good entry point.
Yes buying it over time is the best.
Very good indeed.
Very wise of you mate.
Hard question, I will definitely buy APT, rather DCA as I expect lower levels on crypto
I will buy when BTC at 12k or APT at 2$, I will hold to 100$ in next bullrun
I will buy some apt, when he dump to 2$
buy the dip