What's your Aptos experience so far?

25 Likes

I do not have it yet

16 Likes

I recently aped in project named Mosquitos Finance. To be honest I earned good there and still earning through their farms. Amazing APY and best part is that it is pumping type project.
Mine experience is 10/10 so far

16 Likes

It’s true mosquitos finance is one of best launch in Aptos. Good to hear that you are enjoying it

16 Likes

So far so good especially with Mosquitos Finance. Aptos will be top chain for meme coins if such projects continue to come up

15 Likes

I have traded an lots of dexs here on Aptos. I should say that the performance of the blockchain is amazing

14 Likes

I am having a wonderful experience being associated with Mosquitos Finance community. Aptos has a bright and prosperous future ahead if projects of this kind are there to emerge.

14 Likes

Great product, fast, excellent run time

11 Likes

I do not have it yet

8 Likes

Very good, smooth and fast!

8 Likes

A very good project.

1. Moderating everything that happens with the help of the participants themselves is a great idea
  2. Rewarding those who are active and allow the community to develop
  3. Allows you to gain new skills and knowledge regarding cryptocurrencies in general and Aptos in particular
8 Likes

I agree, it’s interesting and promising

6 Likes

I do not have any experience till now, exploring and waiting for what’s gonna happen :slight_smile:

11 Likes

but it’s good

6 Likes