What is the importance of Education in the world today? Comment what you benefied from being Educated

We cannot over emphasize the importance that education has played in this world… Education today has opened lots of opportunities for the world today and even bringing it down to the crypto market

10 Likes

For me one of the greatest things been educated is the ability for me to contribute my own ideas when in the mist of Educated people… I’m not afraid to say my bit on any topic at all💓

5 Likes
2 Likes

Love when a project is community -centered :fire:

1 Like

Another aspect I have benefited from being Educated is the ease I was able to come into the crypto space and having a before hand knowledge of the computer all because I’m a computer science graduate :two_hearts::cupid: so you see that education is not scam at all :pensive:

2 Likes

Here read this

2 Likes

Education gives you confidence. It makes you able to face anyone no matter the person’s status.

3 Likes

Education is never a scam

2 Likes

I’m happy you think so

I agree with you my friend :100:

2 Likes

Education brings knowledge and ability to comprehend

3 Likes

haha, don’t get me startes, the question is what is the intention behind education then we can start from there.

1 Like

nice this is so amazing

1 Like

most definitely :ok_hand:

1 Like

cos all I see is crypto matters all over we can share great deed of knowledge here

1 Like

Crypto education has helped a lot, not just academics

2 Likes

schools should teach how to make money, crypto is all about teaching you to be financially free.

2 Likes

I agree, although I feel it’s a non conventional approach

2 Likes

thats it you just hit the nail on the head

2 Likes