What happened to NFTs on SUI?

Before the launch of SUI we saw a lof of NFT projects that was about to enter the network but the hype died down as soon as SUI arrived…What are your thoughts?

6 Likes

Dead Dead Dead it is

3 Likes

but it was too soon

4 Likes

It’s dead :ghost:

2 Likes

Hmmm nothing that’s how it should be
Just like other launched coins

2 Likes

Yes,it’s good

2 Likes

Money greedy folks

2 Likes

Seriously, I thought as much as you do mate, what I think is that must of the NFT project lacked market strategies. They couldn’t move with the trend :pinching_hand::pensive:

but i heard even the launchpad broke during mint

wow i really thought different

sui wasn’t ready to go live, people had been complaining about their testnet but they still went along with it.
Secondly, the anger towards the NO AIRDROP policy from sui killed the enthusiasm about the chain. Even when the presale went live SUI was not trending even close to the way aptos was when it went live.

1 Like

Exactly my thoughts they were not ready shouldnt have included NFT in the ecosystem too

They claimed to be an ecosystem built with more focus on gaming projects, so having NFTs on is ok. But when the platform cannot even support NFTs, how then will they be able to support gaming itself. and actually it’s a shame as a blockchain to be banking on NFTs instead of DEFI.