What do you think about the APTOS project in general? What is your attitude towards the project and do you think that APT after the bear market will jump into space along with the entire ecosystem?

What do you think about the APTOS project in general? What is your attitude towards the project and do you think that APT after the bear market will jump into space along with the entire ecosystem?

The development of the Aptos ecosystem looked very promising for the first two weeks of mainnet operation. However, after the events in the market, especially the situation with FTX and Alameda, everything stopped.
What are your thoughts on when it will come back?
#APTOS #FTX #SOONTOTHEMOON

23 Likes

It may be soon. Though is my personal opinion cox I always believe possibility in positivity

4 Likes

Skończy się bessa zobaczyny 20$ za apt

5 Likes

Nothing good

2 Likes

It’s a project you hold to buy Lambo in the bulls :100::fire:

6 Likes

why such a negative attitude?

[image]

1 Like

I wonder how APTOS will compete with SOLANA , zkSync and SUI?

4 Likes

Mi juz jakieś drobne zostały, a nie zamierzam na razie dokupować Aptos, trochę się zniechęciłam, gdyż zainwestowałam moje aptosy w projekty, których juz nie ma. Cóż było, minęło

1 Like

Of course mate. APTOS is a moonshot project next bull. Do you remember SOL, AVAX, even LUNA etc. Do you remember how they started?. I am saving this message for that day.

NOT A FINANCIAL ADVICE THOUGH. ALWAYS DYOR.

3 Likes

I like that aptos is fast and made a huge impact on people returning back to crypto. I believe that when everything calms down it will be huge blockchain with huge variety of great tokens build on APT. Right now I feel much better in my sphere of NFT’s trading on aptos. So I believe more people will like this and we all gonna be happy afterall

4 Likes

I recalled exactly

2 Likes

I think that if the projects on the Aptos ecosystem are useful and solve a real problem, they will certainly contribute to the development of the entire Aptos ecosystem.
It is known that most will not survive the test of time, but those that start in a slump and survive :muscle: it are really valuable.

3 Likes

Please like my post because i need to collect badge

3 Likes

Good luck mate

1 Like

To prawda trochę projektów już się zawinęło, albo po prostu nic nie robią w swoich projektach. Wg mnie to naturalne, szczególnie że mamy taką sytuację na rynku. Musi trochę przeczyścić cały ekosystem i za kilka miesięcy zostaną tylko te najbardziej wartościowe projekty.

2 Likes

I hope so too, that’s why I’m here!

1 Like

What NFT projects are you in?

@miroslaw112 which one? :laughing:

At the moment I’m not in NFT projects yet, only testnets. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

And which ones do you like?