Wapal - nft marketplace in aptos, is this potential project?

Wapal is built by Mokshya, an open-source protocol that builds customizable smart contract libraries, SDKs, and developer tools on Aptos Blockchain.
Stage 1: Introduction and Overview

●Introduction to Wapal as a revolutionary no-code NFT creator studio, launchpad, and marketplace on the Aptos Blockchain.
●Highlighting Wapal’s unique features, including on-chain randomness, permanent storage, and the lowest mint fees, making it one of the most scalable NFT launchpads across all blockchains.

Stage 2: Exploring Wapal’s Unique Features

●On-Chain Randomness: Explanation of how Wapal integrates true randomness directly into the blockchain to ensure the uniqueness and authenticity of each NFT.
●Permanent Storage: Elaboration on how Wapal leverages Aptos Blockchain’s permanent storage capabilities to safeguard NFT metadata and assets indefinitely.
●Cheapest Mint Fees: Discussing Wapal’s efforts in addressing scalability challenges by offering the lowest mint fees, fostering a diverse and inclusive NFT ecosystem.

Stage 3: The Role of Mokshya in Empowering NFT Creators

●Introducing Mokshya as the open-source protocol behind Wapal, responsible for customizable smart contract libraries, SDKs, and developer tools on the Aptos Blockchain.
●Emphasizing Mokshya’s commitment to transparency and community collaboration, providing a platform for developers to contribute and push the boundaries of NFT innovation.
●Conclusion: Recapitulation of how Wapal and Mokshya redefine NFT creation, presentation, and experience, empowering artists of all backgrounds to thrive in the evolving NFT landscape

I recommended to anyone who love NFT in Aptos blockchain.
I am skin in game with Wapal now
LFG^^

12 Likes

It look same style with Blur . Fast and nice

4 Likes

I will look into it, thanks

4 Likes

thanks great info

4 Likes

Imma check it out for sure

3 Likes

I need to check it out