Voted - Aptos vs Solana, which project will be better in the future?

While the recent major fall in the crypto space, one project that is doing relatively well, is Aptos (APT). Aptos is another Layer 1 blockchain platform and a Solana competitor launched just

Aptos is launched by executives who were working on Facebook’s stablecoin project, Diem. Aptos says that it has a greater potential for development and partnerships with similar companies. Interestingly, just a few weeks after launch, Aptos entered into a partnership with Google Cloud.

Besides, some of the very popular funds that have invested in Aptos include Binance Labs, Multicoin Capital, and Circle. But some infamous names such as Jump Crypto and FTX Ventures are also on the list.

Aptos is relatively a very-young blockchain as of now. The extremely limited supply of 13 percent of the existing APTs could play in its favor.

With the collapse of FTX, Solana suffered a huge impact, Solana Foundation lost at least 180M USD. The only positive factor for Solana is that the blue-chip NFT floor price has witnessed a significant spike over the last week. This shows that the crypto community still has a good amount of interest in Solana NFTs.

Which project will be better in the future?
  • Aptos
  • Solana

0 voters

61 Likes

an interesting topic

8 Likes

Of course i choose Aptos

6 Likes

Personally I decided not to vote, since I do not think that one or the other is the future but that both are the future, also adding to the next blockchains that are going to be added, Solana has gone through many storms and what happened with FTX is really unfair but we can’t blame solana for what saimon has done, Aptos hasn’t passed its first storm yet, it’s still very new with a tremendously big future. The community is important and to achieve it, it is obviously necessary to create bridges between all the blockchains that allow an easy transfer of different cryptos to this network. There is a lot of ecosystem to build but the future is promising.

19 Likes

I agree with you @sattonft , let’s look forward to the future, hope both projects thrive because they are both good projects.

12 Likes

Aptos is a good project, Solana is a good project, I still trust Solana and follow the development of Aptos

11 Likes

I voted for Aptos because I’m here :smiley:

6 Likes

I agree with you, I not voted

5 Likes

it’s hard to compare, a project that has been successful and is suffering heavily from the bear market, a project that has just begun its journey

6 Likes

I voted for Aptos

12 Likes

I like Aptos & voted

3 Likes

Aptos is the best

2 Likes

Solana is a good project but future Aptos bestter

3 Likes

it’s too easy// Aptos

8 Likes

Я выбераю аптос

4 Likes

after the collapse of ftx, solana has no chance in the next bull market, developers will rather move to aptos or sui because they use the same move language and programming is easy for them, only the ecosystem must somehow encourage developers to work with them on the network

5 Likes

In the future, Aptos bestter Solana, I voted for Aptos

5 Likes

hmm, we waiting…

3 Likes

aptos. solana is dead

6 Likes

ofc Aptos and only Aptos. new trend :arrow_upper_right: :arrow_upper_right:

10 Likes