Volt Keyless Wallet to Support Aptos

• Project name:
    Volt Wallet
    Organization:
    A team of devs and designers building simple tools for web3 users to manage their funds and access applications

• Project Description:
    Volt is a wallet built using MPC(threshold signature technology). Currenlty support BTC, ETH and some other chains with a clean and intuitive UI, planning to support Aptos soon. Volt comes with Android, IOS apps as well as Chrome/Brave browser extension.
    Goals:Provide web2 level ease of use for web3 users

• Value Proposition to the Aptos Ecosystem
    Bring ease of use to Aptos ecosystem by removing private key/mnemonic words from user interfaces.

• Milestones with Deliverables + Timeline
    Support Aptos FT/NFT in August in both our mobile apps and browser extension

• Team: Skills, Experience & Motivation
    Team members are senior enginners worked in Alibaba, Paytm, etc.
    Built the keyless mobile wallet using threshold signature technology covering mobile phone, web and browser extension.

• Technical Architecture Overview, if applicable
    Technical details can be found on our website: volt.id, core code base will be open source after technical audit.
    @volt.id/sdk - npm

5 Likes

As far as I remember, Aptos offers a built-in technology for recovering and migrating private keys, as well as multi-signatures. so you guys need to define a new project value for the Aptos ecosystem.

Can you direct us to Aptos multisig docs or github? It sounds nice that Aptos has that taken into consideration already. I don’t think there is any conflict, more options benefit users and we will continue building as planned

I think there is already have one mate! try something else!

2 Likes