To summarize, in order to progress within the Aptos community, you are encouraged to actively engage and contribute by reading, interacting, and sharing with others. Different trust levels are attained based on your level of participation and involvement
“Trust Level 1 - Basic”:
- Explore 5 topics on the forum.
- Read a minimum of 30 messages.
- Spend at least 10 minutes on the forum, engaging with posts.
“Trust Level 2 - Member”:
- Visit the forum for 15 days (not necessarily consecutively).
- Give at least 1 “Like” to a post.
- Receive at least 1 “Like” from others.
- Leave comments in 3 different topics.
- Learn about at least 20 topics.
- Read a minimum of 100 posts.
- Spend at least 60 minutes on the forum, reading posts.
“Trust Level 3 - Regular”:
- To attain this level within the last 100 days:
- Visit the forum for a minimum of 50 days.
- Respond to at least 10 different topics.
- View no less than 25% of all topics created during the last 100 days (up to a maximum of 500).
- Read at least 25% of all posts written in the last 100 days (up to a maximum of 20,000).
- Receive 20 likes and give 30 likes.
- Avoid accumulating more than 5 spam or insult flags.
- Have no recent bans within the last 6 months.
“Trust Level 4 - Leader”:
- This level is granted manually by the project team.