Hello guys, today I want to show you How to upgrade your Trust level
- “Trust Level 1 - Basic”.
- Go to 5 topics;
- Read no less than 30 messages;
- Sit on the forum for at least 10 minutes, reading the publications.
- “Trust Level 2 - Member”.
- Come to the forum 15 days (not necessarily without passes);
- Put at least 1 “Like”;
- Get at least 1 “Like”;
- Leave a comment in 3 different topics;
- Learn at least 20 topics;
- Read at least 100 posts;
- Sit on the forum for at least 60 minutes to read the publications.
- “Trust Level 3 - Regular”.
To get the third level for the last 100 days you should:
- Visit the forum for at least 50 days;
- Reply to at least 10 different topics;
- View no less than 25% of all topics created during the last 100 days (no more than 500);
- View at least 25% of all posts written in the last 100 days (not more than 20,000);
- Get 20 likes and place 30 likes;
- Must not have more than 5 spam or insult flags;
- Must not have been banned in the last 6 months.
- “Trust Level 4 - Leader”.
This level is manually issued by the project team.
Thanks a lot for this explanation
good and useful information for new users
Thanks. You explained very simply. This is much needed direction to us.
for some reason they didn’t give me lvl 2, I fulfilled all the conditions
Viewing up to 200 posts per day for 100 days sounds challenging. Is this correct?
Thank you so much for keeping this neat and concise!
They are not counting your info in real time. Try to wait for evening, or maybe you not have 1h readind time (maybe it`s 56 minutes for example)
It sounds like a pretty difficult job to me. Being regular.
Really useful information!
I have more than an hour I’m sure
maybe there is a problem in the system
good explanation, very helpful. Thanks a lot!
nice information all understanding