Tokenomics OF Aptos

Hi everyone,

I am Yashar, a Blockchain researcher from 2011-2012, it’s been about 2 weeks since I checked Aptos for an introduction to the Iranian community.
I read most of the documents on Medium but I didn’t find information about Tokenomics.
My question is about to do we will have Coin in the future and where I can find information about distributing and Tokenomics.
Sorry for my English, I speak more Dutch :smile:
Thanks and have a great day.
#GM

12 Likes

Hey Yashar. There are no details about token- please beware scammers!
And tokenomics will be published soon, please stay tuned for more details.

6 Likes

thanks for information :pray:

2 Likes

And Also I have questions about NFTs,
on Ethereum, we have EIP and EVM.
on Aptos what do we use for making NFTs and what makes Aptos special from other blockchains like Cardano, Solana, and Ethereum?

2 Likes

@blockunity This might help? Move on Aptos | Aptos Labs

4 Likes

Hello Yashar, have you checked our tutorial on “your first NFT”? I would suggest you to give it a read. Here is link to the guide, it is on our documentation website

4 Likes

I also searched everywhere for information, but the official answer will be closer to the launch of the mainnet, we are waiting and watching how Aptos conquers this market!

5 Likes

Thanks for the update

5 Likes

I believe an official announcement will be made by the team through their official channels stay tuned and beware of scammers :sunglasses::sunglasses:

3 Likes

I saw something related to Testnet $APT and I use Faucet to get 100 $APT, can one of you confirm if this is real and if yes, is it going to be exchanged for a real $APT, please?

3 Likes

There isn’t any real APT and all APT acquired currently are test tokens, No information yet on any airdrop, everything u see is mere test tokens

4 Likes

Thanks for your answer.

1 Like

Ur welcome :hugs::hugs:

3 Likes

thanks to everyone yesterday i got on medium all of the information about tokonomics.

1 Like

Mate more muscle

1 Like

Welcome to Aptos family

U are mate :muscle::muscle:

2 Likes