TikTok community contest

Lets make TikTok contest with short review about Aptos, or why you love Aptos etc. TikTok is very huge for promotion!

7 Likes

I like this idea.

4 Likes

I like the idea, but you didn’t finish the project coordinator’s job. I advise you to do this, paint your proposal more. Come up with an original name for the project, add more information on the items: for example, topics for tiktok, prerequisites (if any), contest deadline, information about # tags on video. Make a video first to show the example of the community. Dare! I wish you success in your project! :wave:t2::yum:

3 Likes

This is a cool idea considering that I myself spend a lot of time in tic so it will be easy for me

2 Likes

my dear already did!!! 2 video in TikTok))) and made a lot of promotion))) I just want to rethink my project how to do it correctly. And I support Aptos every day))
You can check

3 Likes

And I said about whole community, not for my project. Because TikTok one of the powerful platform for promotion. It is just suggestion.

2 Likes

you didnt understand what i mean(((((
your idea is good but i only asked you to add more info :blush:

here is good example with describtion

you created the project on the Forum
you can edit your post: tipp
on :pencil2:

goal, task, benefits
this is how your project should look like on the Forum

4 Likes

nice work!

3 Likes

got it thx))) lol didnt get you ok I will change!!

2 Likes

great work

3 Likes

Yes, that’s right. We need to organize everything qualitatively.

2 Likes

sounds interesting, let’s advertise Aptos everywhere! I’ll be back from work tomorrow and try something interesting to shoot :film_projector:

2 Likes

This is a very interesting proposal, I’m not a fan of tik tok, but I need to think about it)

2 Likes

Tiktok is nice promotion! But we should not forget about other - Youtube, Telegram,Twitter :heart_eyes:

1 Like