The story of Two Lonely Raven Astronauts

As an NFT artist, I know all too well the struggles of gaining recognition for my work. While the world of NFTs has gained popularity in recent years, it can still be challenging for artists to break through and find an audience. That’s why campaigns like Link3’s are so valuable to us, providing a platform to tell our stories and connect with audiences. For example, my NFT collection titled “Two Lonely Raven Astronauts” tells the story of two ravens who embark on a journey to explore the universe together. The collection consists of ten NFTs, each depicting a different scene in the ravens’ journey, from their launch into space to their landing on a distant planet. To create this collection, I drew inspiration from my love of science fiction and my fascination with the cosmos. I spent countless hours researching space travel, learning about the challenges and dangers of venturing beyond our planet. I then translated this knowledge into my art, creating a narrative that captures the spirit of exploration and the wonder of the unknown. Through campaigns like Link3’s, I can share this story with a wider audience and connect with others who share my passion for science fiction and space exploration. I can also gain valuable insights into publishing and distribution in the NFT market, which will help me continue to create and share my art with the world. In conclusion, campaigns like Link3’s are a lifeline for NFT artists like me. By participating in the campaign, I can showcase the creative journey behind my art, connect with audiences, and gain valuable knowledge about publishing and distribution. While the NFT market may have its unique struggles, campaigns like this demonstrate that the potential rewards are well worth the effort.

Give me some love to support.

1 Like