The Revival of the Aptos Blockchain

Words on the street is that the Aptos Blockchain is a " a ghost chain". There may be some element of truth in that claim but one can not ignore the fact the relatively new chain launched in a bear market which put it at some disadvantage. In general, activities on all Blockchains have experienced a drastic drop in the current bear market as compared to the bull.

With all the awesome characteristics of the Aptos blockchain. It is my belief when the bull market arrives it will be one of the standout chain. Keep building Aptos team, the best days of this blockchain us yet to come.

17 Likes

still bullish though

4 Likes

the bear market ruined everything to be honest.

5 Likes

Bullish as hell

3 Likes

No doubt about that. In a proper bull market aptos will be running!

2 Likes

Yes! Exciting times ahead

2 Likes

I am still new to the Aptos Community but can say I am super impressed with this Community forum and the @discobot! Still learning and will share feedback as I learn more about the platform and capabilities.

2 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

2 Likes

We’ll come back stronger

To say this in honesty hnnm!
Aptos did way far better than other chains launched after it of which it launched during the deepest bear market!

So kudos to Aptos that! I’m bagging my portion already and second drop will a add up :grin:

3 Likes

The bear season is really messing things up, but we did be back stronger and better again

1 Like

Bull market will come soon

Looking forward to seeing it yield good result.

1 Like

You are right, much is not usually expected during the bear season but when bull season shows up, Aptos blockchain will thrive very well.

1 Like

you know the vibe

1 Like

yeah mate, best bet!

1 Like

A legend is back!

1 Like

I think a lot of the focus of Aptos Labs is on linking web3 experiences with web2 since that is where users are today. Aptos AI project with MS will be an interesting one to track and see what it leads to. I think they are trying not to be like any other blockchain and differentiate with speed, tech and user interaction with real life scenarios.

1 Like