The disappearance of Aptos badges. Will them come back?

The Aptos bages disappeared over 24 hours :eyes:

Don’t worry guys, I think it is just a glitch, cause if the Aptos team decide to remove the badge system, they should make an official statement through pinned message or email, but until now, we did not receive any official notifications yet.

Moreover, it is meaningless to remove the whole badge system, which is a great way to measure the contributions of our members. Even if they unsatisfied about current badge system, they could improve it by adding or removing certain badges.

Thus, I think it will be fixed soon! :sunglasses:

57 Likes

Hope to see those badges soon :rocket:

31 Likes

Agree with you, this is small bug

24 Likes

I can still see my badges though

22 Likes

Hope it get fixed soon :pray: :rocket:

21 Likes

Oh really? You can see all the badges you claimed?

15 Likes

Oh congrats on that! happy for you :grin:

13 Likes

So we can further confirm it’s a bug.

If Aptos intentionally remove badges based on some criteria, then they will notify us.

14 Likes

Thanks for this update

13 Likes

Thanks was worried they weren’t coming back

13 Likes

It seem it getting had to get Aptos badges this day

12 Likes

Yh hope to see them soon

12 Likes

Me too, it’s not only the possible requirements for the pitential airdrop, but also the honor of intereactions and contributions to the community :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

12 Likes

i was shocked when i saw my badges had disappeared

11 Likes

TBH I was shocked either, and the first thing was to see if I’m the only one :sweat_smile:

10 Likes

Hopefully it’s just a glitch

9 Likes

my badges are still here and complete, for that matter.
am I missing something

8 Likes

Well happy for you mate! The situation is thatsince yesterday, most community members loss all their badges and cannot even see the badge page (only two badges left there).

I’ve also seen some people could still see their badges, so I guess it’s a glitch and will be fixed :eyes:

5 Likes

I think it is a glitch and it’ll be fixed soon

5 Likes

I hope they would be back

4 Likes