Over the recent weeks, the Terra classic coin price has showcased a more defined downtrend, especially noticeable since mid-August. This movement is delineated by two descending trend lines, which have repeatedly served as dynamic barriers of support and resistance. This continuous interaction between the price and these trend lines has given rise to a channel pattern, which could play a pivotal role in forecasting this altcoin’s price trajectory in the upcoming period.
- The falling channel pattern carries the current corrosion trend in the LUNC price
- The bullish breakout from the overhead trendline sets the LUNC price for a 30% upswing.
- The intraday trading volume in the LUNC coin is $8.5 Million, indicating a 2% gain
The broader cryptocurrency market has been bullish lately, but the LUNC price has been somewhat resistant to this positive sentiment. As of now, this altcoin is priced at $0.0000572, with an intraday loss of 0.68%.
The appearance of short-bodied daily candles, accompanied by extended wicks, is a testament to the prevailing market indecision. However, historical price behavior within falling channel patterns often culminates in a bullish breakout, implying there’s potential for LUNC to breach the upper trend line and witness a 6.3% surge.
Such a bullish move could amplify the demand pressure, propelling the coin to rally as much as 30%, targeting the next major resistance at $0.000075.
If the overhead supply pressure persists, the crypto sellers may attempt a bearish breakdown below the lower trendline of the chart pattern. This breakdown would intensify the prevailing downtrend and thus plunge the coin price potentially 15% down towards $0.000045.
- Exponential Moving Average: The 20-day EMA slope may assist sellers as dynamic resistance to prolong the downward trend.
- Relative Strength Index: The rising RSI slope indicates the buying momentum is increasing.