- Project Name / Taiko
- Project Description: Goals, Plans, etc.
- Value Proposition to the Aptos Ecosystem
- Milestones with Deliverables + Timeline
- Team: Skills, Experience & Motivation
- Technical Architecture Overview, if applicable
- Key Risks & Challenges
Taiko Could be one of the Next Biggest Airdrops (+$6,000)
Airdrop Strategy #72
Duration : 10 min
The concept :
Taiko is a fully decentralized, Ethereum-equivalent ZK-Rollup (Type 1 ZK-EVM). Taiko’s goal is to scale Ethereum while upholding the root principles of security, permissionlessness, and decentralization.
Are you ready to qualify for this Airdrop ? Let’s dive in and see how
Taiko already confirmed their token $TKO. It will be Taiko’s governance and fee token (more details taiko.xyz/docs/reference…).
How to Qualify for the Airdrop :
• Setup your wallet, and Switch to Sepolia Chain Sepolia RPC and Chain settings | Chainlist.
• Claim sETH test tokens from the :
Faucet #1 sepoliafaucet.com,
Faucet #2 sepolia-faucet.pk910.de
Faucet #3 faucet-sepolia.rockx.com.
Claim BULL and HORSE tokens from here bridge.test.taiko.xyz/#/faucet.chainlist.org/chain/167005bridge.test.taiko.xyz/#/Bridge ETH, HORSE, and BLL from Sepolia to Taiko.
Manually claim the transfer by clicking the “Claim” button under the “Transactions” tab.
Try to bridge multiple times in both directions.Add Taiko (Alpha-3 Testnet) Taiko Grimsvotn L2 RPC and Chain settings | Chainlist network.
• Return to the bridge bridge.test.taiko.xyz/#/ to transfer tokens to Taiko Chain.
• Bridge tokens from Sepolia ❮❯ Taiko.
Tips : Create at least 30+ transactions, and try to repeat this at least 3–4 times a month for the first 2–3 months.