Speculations on the Next AirDrop by Aptos: Real or Fake?

Everyone is currently buzzing about the upcoming AirDrop from Aptos. The big question on everyone’s mind is whether it’s genuine or just another fake rumor.

To be honest, Aptos is currently experiencing a significant liquidity shortage. The combination of a bear market and a loss of popularity has taken its toll on the project, pushing it down.

By analyzing charts and considering the opinions of crypto whales and experienced individuals, it becomes apparent that people are expecting a market uptrend after the summer or possibly in 2024. This suggests that a bullish market may not be too far away.

To confirm this, one simply needs to examine Aptos’ tokenomics, where it can be seen that the next token unlock for the community is scheduled for October 2023. Therefore, I believe this could be a hint at an upcoming AirDrop.

Please refrain from trusting secondary sources and only rely on information from Aptos’ official social media channels. All messages regarding the AirDrop could be potential scams.

:arrow_down: :point_down: :arrow_down: :point_down::arrow_down: :point_down::arrow_down: :point_down::arrow_down: :point_down::arrow_down: :point_down::arrow_down: :point_down::arrow_down: :point_down::arrow_down: :point_down::arrow_down: :point_down::arrow_down: :point_down::arrow_down: :point_down::arrow_down: :point_down::arrow_down: :point_down::arrow_down: :point_down:

21 Likes

I don’t know, we waiting for news

4 Likes

I think is real

3 Likes

Lets watch

5 Likes

We will see

3 Likes

It’s supposed to be today according to their executive that tweeted yesterday

3 Likes

what do you mean?

3 Likes

We’ll see in the future, hopefully as expected

17 Likes

any rumors that you may have read about airdrops or sweepstakes at the moment are purely speculation
think with your head and be careful with the links, recent hacks of large projects have shown that you need to double-check everything several times

4 Likes

this is quite surprising

3 Likes

I think is real

4 Likes

appreciate the info

3 Likes

We’ll be able to see for ourselves soon enough.

4 Likes

Check the official twitter. One of the co founders mentioned that they would do airdrop

5 Likes