SocialFi Trend. Something to check out

Everyone knows of Friendtech, but it very much favors influencers.
In second place is PostTech but it requires a lot of spamming posts to gain points, no fun and could get your twitter banned as people have experienced with Tip.

The next one, the one I like best, makes it more possible for the little guy to get noticed. With some work and adding some knowledge or benefit to your shareholders, you can build up your share price as well as get revenue from buy/sells. There are already big names such as WSBChairman in it and some other big people I like and trust, yet it is still super early but growing every day. The fact that Starshares, on Avax, has gone under the radar so far is astounding. Do yourself a favor and check it out. Just be careful of the shares you are buying by double-checking their X profile and making sure they are not a copycat. You and your friends could also just buy each other and create a community where you all benefit. I personally am getting some nice alpha and some drops from those that I hold.

Use this ref link and let me know what you think.
starshares.xyz - Social Finance redefined

Cheers

24 Likes

great info thx

8 Likes

Social fi like Tipcoin

6 Likes

Absolutely nothing like Tip. Tip is just about spamming posts. I mention friendtech and posttech because they are more similar except friendtech is geared towards the big influencers and the small people getting left in the dust. Posttech is too much of spamming posts to gain points. Starshares is better than both, as you don’t spam posts and the small guys can gain traction and gain $ by adding value, and it’s on avax which is cheaper fees than on friend&post. If you have value to give like; trading knowledge, market knowledge, crypto knowledge, new upcoming projects, like to do giveaways, etc etc, then Starshares can be a great socialfi app for you even if you don’t have many followers. Plus is very new and therefor getting in early can be a great idea.

6 Likes

thanks great inf bro

5 Likes

great info. thx

6 Likes

I am not a big fan of these social trends as it can jeopardise my social accounts

4 Likes

Im part of all of them

4 Likes

Not Starshares, no risk to your socials, as there is zero incentive to spam on twitter. This is more of in-addition-to twitter (with it linked) except many on there are liking it better than twitter haha and could see using it much more than twitter, but not same as the others socialfi apps. You can always check it out and see for yourself.

1 Like

I’ll give it a go, thanks

2 Likes

Good to always try new ideas

2 Likes

I quite agree with you

2 Likes

Nice you tried it out and agree. Either way, never hurts to try out something new. So many new apps daily, some not good, others worth the time.

1 Like

Thanks for the information buddy

2 Likes

Feels bit ponzi to me

1 Like

thanks for the info!

2 Likes

Everything is a bit ponzi if you think about it from a certain perspective. But if you have good value to give and/or value private chatrooms with certain people, then it’s not ponzi at all. It’s quite useful in getting alpha, and maybe other benefits, from more experienced/knowledgeable persons. Anyways, it’s better than the other similar options out right now.

2 Likes

Thanks for the info

1 Like

Very Simplified thread

1 Like