Social Token Project - Fan To Earn Mechanism

• Project Name / Organization : Will be unveiled soon

• Project Description: Goals, Plans, etc. Images can help show your vision.
    We have been working for 6 months on a platform that would allow music artists to launch their own token in order to create a new revenue stream for them, while allowing fans to fully exploit the experience with their artist. Our goal is to succeed in attracting people to Web 3.0 through concrete use cases, which would bring meaning to users. By basing the platform on gamified mechanisms and a user experience similar to Web 2.0, we are sure to be able to unboard all users. Our platform aims to be the essential platform for the hip-hop, rap, techno and other music communities. Governed by the fans and the artists.

• Value Proposition to the Aptos Ecosystem
    We believe that Aptos can be the layer 1 of entertainment, social and media. A platform of fan tokens around the music universe seems to us indispensable in the Aptos ecosystem.

• Milestones with Deliverables + Timeline
    We are currently in the fundraising phase for the seed stage. We are backed by a German Crypto Venture Capital and we will finish the seed at the end of August. A first prototype of the platform is already live. We are currently surveying the community to improve it. The application should be released in the first half of 2023.

• Team: Skills, Experience & Motivation
    Our CEO is a successful Web 2.0 entrepreneur who has already founded several ecommerce and tech platforms. Our team is currently composed of 9 full-time employees, but we have more than a dozen part-time employees including our advisors.

• Technical Architecture Overview, if applicable
    We want to base the native token on the L1 of aptos and our social tokens on a sidechain from the technology of Aptos

• Key Risks & Challenges
    We are looking for a MOVE/RUST developer to support our technical development. Do not hesitate to contact me if you want to join the adventure!

6 Likes

It’s great when people from web2 move to web3 and create the future!

Hmm, interesting idea.
But how will the problem of intellectual property of a certain music token be solved? Anyone can submit multiple identical music tracks. How will this be resolved?

1 Like

I think it’s possible to make a check algorithm that won’t skip similar music :thinking:
What do you think?

1 Like

Awesome idea! whoever get’s this right will change the entire game. I will be keeping a close eye on this one. Is there a name for this ?

1 Like

It is really amazing forseeing and acting towards the future. Well done. And I wish you success.

2 Likes

It’s great and I wish you success

2 Likes