Sharedeum Airdrop! How To Be Eligible

Shardeum is an EVM-based, linearly scalable smart contract platform that provides low gas fees forever while maintaining true decentralization and solid security through dynamic state sharding.

Shardeum has confirmed to launch an own token called “SHM” and hinted at doing an airdrop. Early users who’ve done testnet transactions on the platform may get an airdrop once they launch their token. They recently announced to be launching on Q3/Q4 This Year.

Step-by-Step Guide:

1. Visit the Shardeum website.
  2. Click on “Claim testnet SHM”.
  3. Add the Shardeum Liberty network to Metamask as mentioned here.
  4. Now visit the Liberty faucet page and request testnet SHM.
  5. You will get 100 SHM testnet coins.
  6. Now try out the dApps built on Shardeum like SharDex, Swapped Finance and ShardeumSwap.
  7. Also try to set up a validator node. Users who run a validator node have the highest chance to receive an airdrop like how we’ve seen it with the Aptos airdrop. For more info on setting up a validator node, see this page.
  8. They’ve confirmed to launch an own token called “SHM” and hinted at doing an airdrop.
26 Likes

Great info, thanks bro share

5 Likes

Thanks for this info

5 Likes

I have been on this Airdrop since last year but i couldn’t do the VALIDATOR node shii because i don’t have a VPS

4 Likes

best way for shardeum airdrop is with validator node, but it is very buggy right now, so maybe wait till they have stable version

3 Likes

Done already mate

3 Likes

I was looking for something about shardeum
Thanks bro, :ok_hand:

4 Likes

thanks for this

5 Likes

Thank you for sharing this.

3 Likes

This is helpful :white_check_mark:

2 Likes

Thanks for the update

3 Likes

thanks for that info ill try that :smiley:

2 Likes

The faucet isn’t working.
It’s frustrating

2 Likes

Honestly, I have been trying that too, not working.

2 Likes

bad testnet

2 Likes

having a bit issue but will be back up

1 Like

you are welcome!

1 Like

sure! they are having issues with the liberty faucet at the moment, I think its best you should wait a little!

wow nice! check my posts on how to get a free vps!

wait a little bit!