Shardeum is an EVM-based, linearly scalable smart contract platform that provides low gas fees forever while maintaining true decentralization and solid security through dynamic state sharding.
Shardeum has confirmed to launch an own token called “SHM” and hinted at doing an airdrop. Early users who’ve done testnet transactions on the platform may get an airdrop once they launch their token. They recently announced to be launching on Q3/Q4 This Year.
- Visit the Shardeum website.
- Click on “Claim testnet SHM”.
- Add the Shardeum Liberty network to Metamask as mentioned here.
- Now visit the Liberty faucet page and request testnet SHM.
- You will get 100 SHM testnet coins.
- Now try out the dApps built on Shardeum like SharDex, Swapped Finance and ShardeumSwap.
- Also try to set up a validator node. Users who run a validator node have the highest chance to receive an airdrop like how we’ve seen it with the Aptos airdrop. For more info on setting up a validator node, see this page.
- They’ve confirmed to launch an own token called “SHM” and hinted at doing an airdrop.