Sei network airdrop

As it may seems, sei mainnet launch is around the corner, how many mission are you able to accomplish? Are you active on the discord? Come let discuss

29 Likes

If the faucet was working… way more. but their website for missions cant stand the traffic… damn

13 Likes

yep. then again, some of thier missions be pissing me off with the laggy systems.

8 Likes

yess done all mission

11 Likes

The site is not working at the moment,

10 Likes

Wow you are so lucky , congratulations

11 Likes

Looking forward to this completed most of the missions but am kind of salty I did not see it sooner hopefully I’m in. congrats to all who rocked out

11 Likes

You have tried well-done

9 Likes

just complete all missions too (14, isn’t?) but unsure if Sei will be giving as big as APTOS :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

The last mission is buggy, and I think it is from their platform

6 Likes

I faded sadly

6 Likes

The network is not working well

6 Likes

I agree with you but I believe they improving just that some platform that are building on sei are not really ready but I am bullish on sei anyways, I just hope it does not disappoint like sui, fingers crossed

8 Likes

Oh sorry about that another will come, there are lot of opportunities on the space, just be consistent

8 Likes

I have not even started not to talk of accomplishing the task.

9 Likes

i am not even getting testnet tokens

6 Likes

how did sui disappoint. $45 for $1500. i was not eligible for it though

6 Likes

I actually feel nothing is working in their website lately, transactions are not going through or are not reflecting

5 Likes

Oh I guess it late already has the faucet are scarce and also the mission is ending in few days, best of luck on the next one

5 Likes

I think the network is highly congested,too much of people on it

5 Likes