Security in crypto is a topic that is always left out of the main conversations when it should be the main priority and concern of any individual who interacts in the crypto world every day
Here are a few tips to better protect yourself and avoid falling victim for scams/phishing:
- Only get links from official sources, use either Twitter or sources like defillama/coinmarketcap. always check twice for ANY links
- Prioritize the use of good wallets, suggest Martian/Pontem for Aptos and Rabby for EVM chain.
- Pair your wallets with transaction analysis tools such as Fire or Pocket Guard to always know what you are actually signing (when Aptos integrations? )
- Revoke approvals with tools like revoke cash
- No one is randomly dropping tokens, asking for your seed or giving you free NFTs (especially with a time limit). If doubtful about anything, just take time and wait for it to be safe.