Retro activities on Aptos

Hey friends, share what activities are you doing in the Aptos ecosystem? What do you find most successful and workable at the moment? Judging by the number of transactions on the blockchain, is the hype on aptos fading, or is it just me?

I really like the Aptos ecosystem, but maybe it still lacks cool protocols. Maybe you can suggest something interesting?

92 Likes

Aptos needs time. A bear market is a time for building and positioning. It’s more about surviving a bear market than showing growth. If Aptos survives this, it will be a good signal that it has what it takes to be a top contender. It seem that it will be a major force but only time will tell. DYOR and please do not make investments based on emotion.

23 Likes

You can activities at Abel Finance

19 Likes

Using bridge to Aptos
https://forum.aptoslabs.com/t/how-to-bridge-to-aptos-with-liquidswap/155402

29 Likes

You can find some cool projects there

21 Likes

Hello, it’s the end of the year, everyone already wants to rest at least a little, and the market looks very boring right now, all that remains is to wait

12 Likes

thank for sharing need learn more

5 Likes

Fair for any project, not just Aptos :+1:

7 Likes

Yes, I agree with you.

10 Likes

Supply+borrow+Supply+borrow+Supply+borrow all protocol :wink:

10 Likes

thanx brooo!!! u so cool!

6 Likes

Use Bridge. DEX.
The LiquidSwap DEX is the official bridge backed by Aptos Labs . :slight_smile:

12 Likes

bridge , dex swap , mint nft, transfer assets to other address

8 Likes

Mint NFT, Bridge tokens, swap token, use wallet… you can see full tips setup & use Martian wallet at topic:

10 Likes

You try to use Dapps, sent tokens on wallet, swap token on dex, bridge tokens… good luck

4 Likes

thanks for share my topic

4 Likes

Все больше интересных проектов выходять в блокчейне aptos. Один из самых перспективных - AptosLaunch

1 Like

Swap on DEX, liquility staking, farming…

6 Likes

All activities besides NFT projects ))

9 Likes

Just DYOR dont stop and go forward mate !

12 Likes