Question for everyone

Please how do i earn badges?

5 Likes

Hello @baniya120h
Congratulations, you are now one of the Aptos community!

Here, you can share your ideas, exchange tips, and even start new projects with innovative suggestions and concepts. Immerse yourself in the diverse APTOS forums, where the support of fellow community members and turning creative ideas into reality are the mainstays.

Discover the heart of the Aptos community:

https://aptoslabs.com/

For real-time updates,
Discord:
Aptos

Aptos’ Discord features many channels: stay up to date on the latest news, contribute meaningfully to ongoing projects, and connect with like-minded individuals across 10+ chat rooms in different languages.
Feel free to ask questions – the Aptos community is here to help!

Aptos does a lot for its community: constant calls, online broadcasts that the team broadcasts, the team is present in chats and helps! Don’t hesitate to ask questions, you are welcome here and everyone will help you!

2 Likes

For trust levels, is quite easy.
Just Interact more and have more fun in the forum.
Read more posts and replys to them.
Write new topics about Aptos
Give :heart:to the posts you like and receive more .
spend more time in the forum.

You can read the instructions here for each levels

Good luck :+1:

You gotta be active. Read posts, make posts, create topics, like post etc. Just be active.

By interact here more

Activeness and be dedicated

1 Like

Am now a member?

2 Likes

You are now basic user (Level 1)
Your next level is member (Level 2)
Interact more to get it
Good luck

2 Likes

Just keep showing up daily fr. Easiest and surest!

2 Likes

It called trust level now, interact, like create educative contents and stay active

1 Like

No badges but there are trustlevels

2 Likes

I have been interacting for the last 4months

1 Like

Unlike other trust levels, you can lose your trust level 3 status. If you fall behind these requirements in the last 100 days, you will be demoted back to a member. However, in order to avoid constant promotion/demotion situations, there is a two-week grace period immediately after you achieve Trust Level 3 during which you will not be demoted.

But I don’t think this happened to you.
You did not react well in the 4 months you mentioned because you did not get the (member)level 2.

In summary, it is easy, interact more, as I explained to you :point_up_2:. And you will trust your next level.
Good luck

1 Like