Petra Wallet is an interface to the Aptos blockchain. Petra Wallet is a free web application available as a Google Chrome extension that lets users store and transfer assets, create and view NFTs, and interact with decentralized applications (dApps), all on the Aptos blockchain.
This developer documentation describes how to integrate Wallet into your dApp and enable your user to connect their Petra Wallet to the Aptos blockchain and complements the guidance on Aptos.dev for installing and building the wallet extension.
The rest of the documentation describes in detail the following steps for your dApp integration:
- Checking for Petra Wallet browser extension.
- Connecting to Petra Wallet.
- Getting a user to sign, and optionally, send, a transaction to the Aptos blockchain.
- Getting a user to sign a message.
- Handling event updates from the wallet.
- Identifying error messages.
- Navigating Petra Wallet as a user.
Join the Petra Wallet Discord for guidance on development.