Optimal trading strategy aptos. Part 2

In the first part of the article “Optimal trading strategy aptos” I outlined my vision of the prospects for changing the value of the Aptos coin. I have also informed the respected public of my respective actions. It’s time to sum up the intermediate result and adjust your actions :hammer_and_wrench:.
So, Aptos has successfully achieved the first of the goals I mentioned, 19 USD :slightly_smiling_face:. Then he went to fix it. As planned, I sold half of my coins at this mark. And then he bought Aptos at a price of 10 USD, thus increasing the number of circulating coins by almost 2 times :+1:. I use the word “circulating” for the coins I bought for the targeted promotion of the deposit. In addition to “circulating” coins, I have Aptos “hold” coins, which I received for free for participating in the Aptos testnet :heart_eyes:.
I note that it was not successful deals on Aptos that prompted me to write this article, but an interview I accidentally saw of the owner of one of the cryptocurrency exchanges. This guy, who is a crypto professional, revealed that he recently bought $5 million worth of Aptos on OTC. To the interviewer’s question “why”, he replied that each cycle of bitcoin gives birth to new heroes that give big x’s. So it was with ETH and SOL. Now it’s time for Aptos, which may well go for 200 - 250 USD :rocket:.

I believe that such a possibility exists. However, I myself will stick to the estimated ceiling for Aptos at $150 :bulb:.
Thus, now I am waiting for a decline below 10 USD. My limit orders are already placed in a ladder from 10 to 8 USD. Can Aptos go below 8 USD? Maybe if a black swan arrives and Bitcoin falls below the local low of 15,500 USD. In this case, I will continue purchases in parts up to 3 USD. I don’t see Aptos below 3 USD :bulb:.
Next, I will expect the $50 mark by November 2023, where I will sell my circulating coins for a correction. This is the change from my previous strategy :right_anger_bubble:. Previously, I thought that we would see 50 USD for Aptos no earlier than 2024.
I will not touch the “hold” coins until the price of 150 USD, which will come in the second half of 2024 - early 2025. I will be very happy if this event happens earlier :yum:.
This article is not financial advice. I’m just talking about my actions.
I wish all cryptans good luck in an extremely interesting and super-risk game called “Earnings on Cryptocurrency” :heart:.

You can visit My Twitter

50 Likes

Thanks bro for good info

16 Likes

Great info, thanks bro

15 Likes

interesting :shushing_face:

12 Likes

This is a good strategy. Thanks for your opinion.

12 Likes

Good job, thank you

26 Likes

Thank for this post :wink:

16 Likes

good insight mate!

13 Likes

Let me know about results!

11 Likes

Thanks for your opinion

9 Likes

This is a good strategy, thank you