Node Name kaimingwang

大家好,我是kaimingwang,一个区块链行业的热爱者,move语言学习者,Solidity智能合约开发工程师。同时我也是一名在读博士生,研究方向为区块链隐私保护,对web3领域和区块链怀着极大的激情和热爱,同样也想为aptos区块链项目贡献出自己的一份力量。

如果我有幸被AIT2选中,我将会一直致力于AIT2的发展和维护,100%完成官方所提出的要求。
同时因为我的专业是计算机方向,我的编程功底扎实,熟练掌握shell编程,linux系统维护,智能合约编程我可以帮助其他社区成员完成AIT2测试任务。

• 我在Aptos中文社区,discord内,热心帮助他人,帮助他人解答有关AIT2测试网部署的问题,分享docker和shell命令的一些使用方法,解决他们在注册部署验证时遇到的问题
  • 我具有丰富的shell编程、智能合约编程方面的经验。

我也时常在推特以及中文社区等社交平台上宣传aptos,为aptos的发展贡献出自己的一点微薄力量。
如果您也是对aptos充满信心,志同道合,对move语言感兴趣,以下是我的联系方式
Discord:Kaiming Wang#3046
最后,请大家给我投票,我会及时回投,非常感谢!期望日后能够在AIT2与您相遇。

Hello everyone, I am kaimingwang, a lover of the blockchain industry, a move language learner, and a Solidity smart contract development engineer. At the same time, I am also a doctoral student, and my research direction is blockchain privacy protection. I have great passion and love for the web3 field and blockchain, and I also want to contribute to the aptos blockchain project. .

If I am fortunate enough to be selected by AIT2, I will always devote myself to the development and maintenance of AIT2, and fulfill 100% of the official requirements.
At the same time, because my major is computer, my programming skills are solid, and I am proficient in shell programming, linux system maintenance, and smart contract programming. I can help other community members complete the AIT2 test task.
In the Aptos Chinese community and discord, I am eager to help others, help others to answer questions about the deployment of the AIT2 testnet, share some usage methods of docker and shell commands, and solve the problems they encounter when registering and deploying verification.

• I have extensive experience in shell programming, smart contract programming.
  • I also often promote aptos on social platforms such as Twitter and Chinese communities, and contribute my little power to the development of aptos.

If you are also confident in aptos, like-minded and interested in move language, the following is my contact information.
Discord:Kaiming Wang#3046
Finally, please vote for me, I will vote back in time, thank you very much! Hope to meet you at AIT2 in the future.

2 Likes