NFT in the Aptos chain

What do you think about NFT in the Aptos chain, is it worth buying or selling???

32 Likes

in my personal option, it makes no sense to keep cheap NFTs either in the aptos network or in any other network. as for the drogue NFTs, I’m not sure. good luck

16 Likes

new here… guys like my post

16 Likes

I think Aptos is the best blockchain for NFTs because fee cheap & fast

14 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

7 Likes

@discobot start tutorial

8 Likes

Buy & Sell

8 Likes

I think there are some solid projects you can look into try to do your proper research and youre good to go

8 Likes

Only ever minted Aptos monkeys

7 Likes

Love nfts in general. Trying to purchase some nfts

8 Likes

微信图片_20230513132621
i like ant in aptos @laregekevin

9 Likes

@discobot display help

7 Likes

I currently know how to do the following things:

@discobot start {name-of-tutorial}

Starts an interactive tutorial just for you, in a personal message. {name-of-tutorial} can be one of: tutorial, advanced tutorial.

@discobot roll 2d6

:game_die: 3, 6

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: The superior man acts before he speaks, and afterwards speaks according to his action. — Confucius

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it

4 Likes

In every chain, there would always be Nfts worth buying and worthless nfts. It all depends now on what the project us offering as utilities for these nfts, the community behind it(how strong they are) and then the vision of the team. In Aptos, very few projects has shown such capability.

7 Likes

Aptos is a good blockchain for NFT market with low transaction fees but big NFT project needs to find utility in this chain.

4 Likes

Wizardland

4 Likes

I think it’s alright to have and hold an Aptos NFT right because when the bull run comes, it’s going to be massive in my opinion

5 Likes

bnice one bro good

6 Likes

What I know is, always DYOR

WAGMI

5 Likes

Aptos for me will be Solana 2.0. The place where NFTs will be huge, but all this need a better time to get fomo and people from outside. I still buying many NFTs here but I choose projects very carefully, because most of them are done quickly and abandoned by the creators just as quickly. the most projects can’t mint full collection etc.

4 Likes