MultiversX Price Prediction: In the span of the last 16 months, the MultiversX coin has traced a shallow but gradual decline within a falling wedge pattern, a classic configuration in technical analysis that often signals bullish reversals. The EGLD price bounced off the upper boundary four times and the lower boundary three times, affirming the pattern’s significance in shaping market movements. Today, a 40% single-day surge represents a pivotal breakout from this pattern, heralding a shift in sentiment and hinting at a potential trend reversal for Elrond.
Also Read: Is It Altcoin Season? Top Performing Altcoins This Week As Bitcoin Price Holds $35K
- The falling wedge pattern formation reflects the weakening of bear momentum and pontential for market change. downtrend reflect
- The overhead supply at $50 may trigger a minor pullback.
- The intraday trading volume in EGLD is $886.5 Billion, indicating a 225c6% gain.
The MultiversX coin price entered into a recovery state in the fourth week of October when the price rebounded from the low of $23.24. So far, the bullish rally has reported a 103% gain as the price reached the current trading price of $47.2.
A large portion of this upsurge—marked by a pronounced 40% leap in market valuation today, imprinting a dominant bullish candlestick on the daily chart. This surge not only pierced through the resistance of the enduring falling wedge pattern but also signaled a possible transition toward a bullish phase.
Currently, the EGLD price encounters resistance at the psychological level of $50, an anticipated outcome as short-term traders likely capitalize on profits. However, following the principles of a falling wedge, the upswings retest the downsloping trendline are pontential targets of the current recovery.
Thus, with sustained buying the EGLD price is likely to hit at $54, followed by $64 and then $70.
Despite the prevailing bullish sentiment, resistance at the $50 level could instigate a brief retracement. According to Fibonacci retracement levels, the buyers may find suitable support at $46, $41.6, and $38. The bullish trend is considered secure as long as EGLD’s price is maintained above the $38 mark, corresponding to the 50% Fibonacci level.
- Bollinger Band: A sharp uptick in the upper boundary of the Bollinger Bands reflects the aggressive buying momentum in the market**.**
- Relative Strength Index: The daily RSI slope at the overbought regio 90% reflects the need for a minor pullback before the next leap.