Move & Workshop Summaries

:bulb:Here will be posted infographics from Move Mondays and Workshop Wednesdays
I’ve started to post it from June 13, many times i’ve updated posts and now I think it looks like MainNet :sweat_smile: My previous summaries you can check in special discord thread (from general chat)

:heart: I use @kant1742 translation and @anna_maria background :heart:

:zap: The pictures will change and improve. In the future I would like to create a team and do it together in all the languages that are in demand! :zap:

15 Likes

Move Monday 1.08.2022

7 Likes

Nice! did you translate this info to russian?

3 Likes

Not yet :innocent:
I speak ukrainian and russian. So, stay tuned :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

This is the work of the Kant project

2 Likes

I think we need to create infographics too.
I mean not only text :face_with_peeking_eye:

3 Likes

Thank you for the useful information!

3 Likes

I have been watching your work for a long time. they get better and better. Thanks for the helpful contribution to the community.

2 Likes

This is good work for the community!

2 Likes

I’m just trying to say that the contributions to Kant’s project should be in the appropriate topic. Of course, we are not against infographics. That’s why we are preparing the text + background :heart:

3 Likes

this infographic is eye-catching!

2 Likes

don’t forget to add translations! You are very active members of the community guys, you help the project in promotion

1 Like

Aptos Move Monday 8 August, 2022.

3 Likes

Aptos Workshop Wednesday 10 August, 2022.

1 Like

When online workshop sir

1 Like

Already been yesterday …… keep your :eye: on announcements, and make server notifications on :bell: Workshops Wednesday - every time - same time )

1 Like

Aptos Move Monday 15 August,2022.

That is a good idea for the community

Good idea :wink:

6 Likes