Martian Wallet is the perfect wallet for Aptos and SUI networks

The Martian Wallet is relatively new to the market but has already received high marks from DeFi users. This crypto wallet allows clients to manage their digital assets and also gives people access to decentralized applications on the SUI and APTOS blockchains.

At this point, the company launched Martian Wallet as a Chrome extension. However, it will soon be available as an iOS app. The team is also planning to create an Android version. This wallet creates and manages private keys on behalf of its clients, who can use them in the Martian wallet to sign transactions and hold funds.

In addition, the company embeds the Martian Wallet extension in the Javascript context of every web page that a user visits to interact with web applications. As a result, any web application will be able to connect to the Martian wallet and ask the client for permission to perform transactions. This makes using this wallet extremely simple yet very secure. The company applies advanced security measures to ensure that users do not lose their funds during transactions.

Martian Wallet will soon launch its own token. The company plans to launch an ICO sale so that interested investors can buy its coins at a lower price. Token holders will receive various benefits from the company.

35 Likes

Are you a part of the martian team?

15 Likes

Is somewhere official annoucment of token?

15 Likes

I Like this wallet :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

12 Likes

I agree with you

11 Likes

Can you explain with what you agree?

5 Likes

yea, i like martian wallet

7 Likes

I agree with you, Martian is the best

6 Likes

Yes, a good wallet, I often use it

6 Likes

good question

6 Likes

Yes, I like Martian

4 Likes

I didn’t quite understand the question

2 Likes

there is no such information yet, but most projects sooner or later create and issue their token, so here you can guess based on the theory of probability)

2 Likes

not now) but I would like to become one) I really like the project.

2 Likes

Perfectly agreed

1 Like

very grateful

Martian respect! good work good devs

1 Like