Linea voyages by galxe

Anyone doing linea voyage here ?? How many points did u claim …:grin:

23 Likes

Can I still do it ?

4 Likes

Of course you can ! The quests are still live and the best part is that its on testnet so no real money required … All the best :+1:

7 Likes

Yes I’m working on mine right now its a bit fustrating tho

6 Likes

Hahah I just finished minting my nfts and I’m about to do sbt transfer stuff

5 Likes

All the best :+1:

3 Likes

Yup you really need to read the fine print. Took me two tries to finish. And you don’t know if you’ve completed them until they’re verified.

4 Likes

I’m liking these tasks; they’re fun and I’m actually learning something new.

4 Likes

Over 50
Should get the remaining points later, wbu?

4 Likes

I did the nfts2me task and I’m unable to verify yet

1 Like

I have collected some points and working towards collecting remaining points … But these are all testnet tasks , they are slow buggy and frustrating at times … :grimacing:

2 Likes

You need to wait at least for 24 hours after completion of the tasks … The linea team updates its every 24 hours… Do check back tomorrow

2 Likes

Hey ! Did u get points for the Ghost Nft tasks … I had already claimed their free nft on linea before the campaign and now i am unable to claim a new one … Thus none of my Ghost nft tasks are being updated for points … Any suggestions on this …

1 Like

Like am currently overwhelm byt all these task, but as a farmer, i just gotta find motivation

2 Likes

Don’t be; if you still need help search YouTube and you’ll find some tutorials, though they’re not in English but you can still follow.

3 Likes

Same here. Just wait and they’ll verify them; they update every 24 hours.

3 Likes

Yeah ! Just keep going … Consistency is the key to success … :money_mouth_face:

2 Likes

week 3 has started

2 Likes

No idea bro, I’m also facing the same thing, can’t also mint an Nft, probably network

1 Like

I have been on it for days but I haven’t got enough linea eth and bridging from goerli is tiring

2 Likes