Is there really anonymity in crypto

Nowadays we see a lot of social platforms asking us to fill KYC for tasks and quests which then link our RL identity to our wallets.

There is also this ENS which one might used name for. And can be used to recognize the person behind the wallet.

That’s why the wallet used for KYC should be used for transactions one wants to be tied to. Any one doesn’t want to be link to wallet used for KYC should not have any relating transactions to the separate wallet

Stay anonymous anon!
Stay safe. Bonus like and comment​:clap::golfing_man:

24 Likes

i dont think so though

3 Likes

To some extent yes

4 Likes

Anonymity is good but also bad in a way

4 Likes

Not really anonymous. In any case being totaly anonymous isn’t something crypto tend to go.
If you are looking for mass-adoption of this ecosystem of course crypto will need to adapt to meet the requirements of the different countries

6 Likes

Nope
Everything can still be trace to you

3 Likes

Not really!
Decentralization is becoming just a phrase to me even Blockchain that says to be immutable seems not to be again

3 Likes

Not completely

3 Likes

I love KYC :heart: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Anonymity should always be one of the central point in the crypto world.
Since it’s also pretty hard to preserve it in the real world at least do a better job at protecting your online activity.

2 Likes

most protocols are sacrificing anonymity due to regulatory pressure

1 Like

Decentralisation is something we lost long ago in crypto currency, the guys in power will never let you have a decentralised community know this and know peace