Is galxe, layer3, questn, zealy simply farming us?

Anyone agree? These nfts are never going to do anything or have any value? They are just using us. I will say one positive is that I have used many new chains and dapps that I may not have discovered on my own or on X (the artist formerly known as twitter)
LMK your thoughts fam?

19 Likes

This is part of Airdrop Farming my friend.

2 Likes

We are not ready for this discussion honestly, it better to do retroactive drops than to farm galxe

3 Likes

Educate away fren…as in after mainnet launches or on ones own?

1 Like

ok, I hear ya fren…

2 Likes

Part of the game fren…

1 Like

A lot of them will be useless man

1 Like

Which game man?

2 Likes

The crypto game we play…

1 Like

At first, I thought it would bring great value to airdrop farming but in a long run I realised that most of them were worthless. Now it has taken a U-turn cos I see airdrops now reward oat holders, zealy task participants. Too bad I didn’t believe galxe at all.

1 Like

To be very honest, you would just be wasting your time thinking you making progress

1 Like

yep useless NFTs lol, but your activity counts I guess

1 Like

I hope it does

I do hope I am progressing by interacting with them for the sake of future rewards.

If the project is from highly reputable brand Nft’s might no represent a real value of an asset but sometimes be a criteria for incentivising users for their dedication in an amazing way , so for me it’s worth it if it’s from verified source

In my opinion,this is interaction with the community,also a part of marketing,and first of all,to get something you need to invest something,for example,time.

1 Like

Like what the heck , i’m exhausted already

1 Like

Keep going fren, another year needed of farming :wink:

1 Like

The farming never ends

1 Like

It’s all about what you think and believe