- Project Name / Organization
- Project Description: Goals, Plans, etc.
- Value Proposition to the Aptos Ecosystem
- Milestones with Deliverables + Timeline
- Team: Skills, Experience & Motivation
- Technical Architecture Overview, if applicable
- Key Risks & Challenges
Martian wallet is a crypto wallet that can be used to manage digital assets and access decentralized applications on the Sui and Aptos blockchain.
Currently available as a Chrome extension, Martian Wallet will soon also be available as an iOS app.
At its core, Martian Wallet works by creating and managing private keys on behalf of its users. These keys can then be used within the Martian wallet to store funds and sign transactions.
This documentation is intended for developers who are building applications with Martian Wallet on the Sui network and Aptos blockchain. To get help with using Martian Wallet or for giving suggestions, please check out our developer discord or contact our developer support.