Introducing: Mosquitos Finance (Aptos Yield Farm, up to 2,176% APY)

Mosquitos Finance is the first perpetual yield farm and DEX allowing staking LP tokens on APTOS Chain. It helps users to earn safe and stable yields on their LP tokens. The protocol uses advanced deflationary mechanisms to ensure the sustainability of the native token.

Mosquitos Finance Yield Farms offer a flawless experience and high yields!

Find out more on https://mosquitos.finance
Documentation: https://mosquitos-finance.gitbook.io/mosquitos.finance-docs/welcome/mosquitos-finance-overview

Be aware of scams especially on Telegram and Discord! Make sure to only use the official channels linked on the website

18 Likes

Mosquitos Finance is listed on CoinGecko!

17 Likes

After a lot of research and having my time on Mosquitos Finance i must say that this project has way too potential than we usually expect from daily launches. Apart from their amazing farms team is taking measures to push it’s price. I am pretty sure that they will push it to at least $8 to 10$ as it’s stable price

16 Likes

Among all other projects on Aptos I love Mosquito Finance. I heard it’s coming to pancakesSwap soon

17 Likes

Be carefull, 2176% APY look like scam

12 Likes

Yes, High APY, be carefull rug bull

13 Likes

100% the way it is

8 Likes

Lol you guys know nothing about Yield Farming. At the start the APY is always higher and it goes low after more people start staking their tokens. I am staking in Mosquitos Finance and to me it is one of the best project in Aptos. It’s been a month and it’s chart is still greenish. I should remind you that mosquitos finance is backed by strong team in this space even trust wallet is backing this project. You should research more before fudding a good project
Thank you

8 Likes

Don’t know why people start fudding before studying it. Guys staking always work like that. Initially APY is very high that’s why people prefer to stake their tokens right after staking goes live because it earns them good rewards but as soon as more ppl start doing it the APY deceases.
Let’s have more research about staking and APY before passing negative comments about any project

7 Likes

looks apetit :smiley:

5 Likes

You must have knowledge of yield farms before passing any comments, sorry to say.
Have you reached out Mosquitos Finance educational content? Please go through that and try to learn something about Yield Farms.
Here is medium article for your guidance.

2 Likes