If you need badges: keep contributing

If you are new to aptos and you want to earn badges:
I’ll share my experience.

1. Go to any post of your choice: read post and “like it”
  2. Respond with emojis to posts
  3. Type replies and ensure they are constructive. (constructive replies will earn likes or replies which is another avenue to get a badge)
  4. Ensure you fill out profile and add a profile picture(try to fill out all details too)
  5. In responding to someone, use the @ and their username. to get help, also help others.
  6. Like as many posts as you can (there are badges earned for milestone number of likes given also for likes received)
  7. Create a post and ensure it is welcoming enough for people to interact with it.
  8. Interact with other people’s posts with responses likes emojis and even share them on twitter or other forums.
  9. Return to your posts to edit or make updates after getting new information/experience
  10. Create new posts/topics for people to interact with
  11. Join the wagon of highly trending posts with high replies, vote for it and read additional replies as they come in. you can earn a badge by increasing read replies too.
  12. Check your registered email (gmail, yahoo etc) for replies to your post and reply to such mails via your email box. You get a badge for this immdeiately.

I’ll update you with more tips as I increase my experience.

Cheers in this adventure. :blush:

21 Likes

Please @ me in the replies, and be sure I’ll do same in return to appreciate the gesture.
Caveat: there’s a limit to the no. of replies in a day

“AMATUS QUOQUE AMERIS”
Having being loved, you too should love. :hugs:

3 Likes

hey… okayy @alphaterrestial :grin:

2 Likes

Thanks for the feedback @reigiena :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

:grinning: Thanks for sharing your experience @alphaterrestial . great guidance¡

2 Likes

This is helpful… Thanks

2 Likes

Thanks for the feedback @sivis :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback. @idris_8647 :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Just joined few minutes ago…thanks for the guidance! :white_heart:

2 Likes

follow this

1. Go to any post of your choice: read post and “like it”
  2. Respond with emojis to posts
  3. Type replies and ensure they are constructive. (constructive replies will earn likes or replies which is another avenue to get a badge)
  4. Ensure you fill out profile and add a profile picture(try to fill out all details too)
  5. In responding to someone, use the @ and their username. to get help, also help others.
  6. Like as many posts as you can (there are badges earned for milestone number of likes given also for likes received)
  7. Create a post and ensure it is welcoming enough for people to interact with it.
  8. Interact with other people’s posts with responses likes emojis and even share them on twitter or other forums.
    [/quote]
3 Likes

This was helpful thanks :sunglasses::smiling_face::smiling_face::smiling_face::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes
3 Likes

Strong community - strong project indeed. Thank you @alphaterrestial for posting!

1 Like

Good pic, helpfull info

2 Likes

Step by step guide on how to get badges in few minutesbadges

Check the rules yall - All you need to know on badges:

Continuing the discussion from How to get badges as a new user:

• fill out profile and add a profile picture(try to fill out all details too)
  • read post and “like it”
  • emojis to posts
  • Type replies ( earn likes or replies which is another task to get a badge)
  • In responding to someone, use the @ and their username. to get help, also help others.
    Like as many posts as you can (there are badges earned for milestone number of likes given also for likes received)
    Create a post and ensure it is welcoming enough for people to interact with it.
    Interact with other people’s posts with responses likes emojis and even share them on twitter or other forums.

​ ​

2 Likes

Lets see
:smile:

3 Likes

this is really helpful :blush:

2 Likes

Thanks for the guide @alphaterrestial

3 Likes

Spot on @jpegcrapgod.

Please @ me. I will do the same

3 Likes