- Fix your schedule: sleep at 10:00 PM so you can wake up at 5:00 AM
- Quit your excuses: Dedicate 30 minutes to work out daily.
- Include fresh fruits in your daily diet to optimize your health.
- Prioritise taking a cold shower every day. I promise it will boost your self-discipline.
- Listen more than you talk and be teachable.
- Learn to say “No” unapologetically and get busy minding your own business.
- Make an attempt to read at least two pages a day to sharpen your mind.
- Learn a new skill every 3 months and spend another 90 days developing it.
- Be slow to react: learn to create a space between feeling an impulse and acting on it.
- You’ll inevitably slip up no matter how disciplined you become. Don’t dwell on it. Get up, dust yourself off, and get going again.
Hope it helped
All the best to all of you guys