If you have $1,000... Where do you put your money? Crypto or Stock Market?

If that money is not for urgrent use, then in crypto!

7 Likes

It all depends on how much risk you’re willing to take.

8 Likes

And then if you forget to DYOR . You’ll learn the meaning of CRY-pto

7 Likes

Either you cry, cope or smile

5 Likes

i swear
i have cried enough

6 Likes

More reason why you should stick to airdrop or other parts of web3 you’re comfortable with . Most times the Airdrop that gives you lots of :dollar: won’t even stress you or need lots of money to interact

8 Likes

Crypto all the way🤣

7 Likes

crypto because stock are moving to slow and because crypto its give the opportunity to earn a lot with a small investment.

6 Likes

All in on crypto :+1:

7 Likes

I don’t really know much about the stock market, so i can’t really answer your question.
I have seen happy and sad people in both cryptocurrency and stock markets, so i guess it depends on how good you are, or the extent to which you are willing to go to make more money. Or lose it all.

7 Likes

Depends on the season

7 Likes

@echo02 of course Cryto put money!!! :joy: :joy:

6 Likes

If i had no urgent need I will put all in crypto and 70% in meme coin while the remaining 30% in fiat

6 Likes

Food. Plenty food.

9 Likes

CHECK MY POST OUT

5 Likes

Crypto of course is the perfect place :ok_hand:

5 Likes

Yeah all in in crypto like 25% in eth 20% egld 20% atom 15% in new crypto like aptos and Sui 15%in usdt just in case, 4% for airdrop and 1% in meme coins

7 Likes

put it in my pocket for time being…

4 Likes

Crypto all the way

4 Likes

Niceeee

3 Likes