For me i will sell immediately, then buy another good project
no， I will sell it when the price hit 20$
Gonna wait for a good growth in price before taking profit
based from my own experience. It is more effective to sell immediately then re enter when it dips.
no, aptos is still yet to prove it’s self.HODL
Depends on it’s price and potentials.
It’s a market. Buy and sell, Hodl is what makes it active. You’re good if sell off ASAP. But gat your liquid bags by the side, lest you gonna buy high.
keep and hold APT
I will hold APT
I will hold on until the bull market
For me ,yeah I will
Staking to 100$
I hope you wouldn’t do that though. For me, Aptos drop will be my moon bag
Hmm, 100$ I will sell
no i will sell in 22 dollars
no, i will hold it to 2025
I’d opt for staking if that is available
I will sell when hit $25 or better staking
I will hold.
I will hold some and sell some